Our hair and beauty salons are now open – we can’t wait to welcome you back. Due to the Government guidelines we’re unable to offer any beauty treatments above the neck but all other treatments are available.
Your safety and well-being
Your safety is our priority. We have put systems in place to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable visit, and our team are protected.
- Please book appointments in advance and follow all guidance given by our team. If you can, avoid peak times (lunchtime and evenings).
- Appointments have been extended to give our team time between guests to clean and sterilise their work area/equipment and to prepare to greet you at the agreed time.
- For social distancing, we are restricting the number of people within the salon at any one time. Appointments are timed specifically to minimise overcrowding ensuring a safe environment for you and our team. If you book via the app or online, we may call you to move the appointment slightly to avoid overcrowding.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment. Do not bring or invite friends, family or children into the salon.
- Children’s hair appointments (when accompanied by a guardian), must be booked at off-peak times for social distancing reasons.
Arriving for your appointment
- To avoid overcrowding we may call you to ask you to arrive a few minutes before or after the actual appointed time – or ask you to wait outside the salon – to avoid overcrowding. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you use The Stress Exchange App, you can self-check-in. Your stylist or therapist will be alerted and will greet you at our reception area.
- On arrival please remove your own face mask and keep it safely stored away from others. We will provide you with a mask to wear during your service. Please wear this throughout your treatment unless asked to remove it by your stylist/therapist, and take it away with you.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the salon. Please sanitise your hands on arrival.
- For safety reasons we’re not offering a cloakroom service. If possible, please do not wear jackets or carry more than one bag, as you will need to keep your belongings with you throughout your visit.
- We have designed screens to enhance your shampoo and styling experience, and likewise for nails and facial beauty treatments.
- We have four washrooms which are cleaned regularly and kitted out with hand soap and spray disinfectant for the taps.
- We’re sorry, we’ll not be serving refreshments or providing magazines.
- As a small independent business we love to serve our guests, however as demand is high to ensure each booking is secure we respectfully ask for a deposit for all appointments.
- We will be in touch ahead of your appointment to arrange the deposit.
- We accept all major card payments, PayPal or pre-pay by BACS.
- There is a COVID-19 charge of £3 for smaller services and £5 for longer appointments, which goes towards the cost of disposable equipment and PPE.
- There is no charge for appointments cancelled or rescheduled with more than 24 hours’ notice.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged 50%.
- No show appointments will be charged at 100% of the booked service cost.
- All discounts and offers are currently suspended.
Important safety precautions
If around the time of your appointment you experience any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) such as a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or loss/change to your sense of smell or taste then please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.