We now have official confirmation we can reopen the hair salon on Saturday 4 July. Sadly this did not include the beauty salon!
If you have bookings for the beauty salon through July, please do not cancel them, we will transfer your appointments to the next available day once we know when we can reopen.
From Monday 29 June we can also take your booking by phone on 020 7357 7006.
Your safety and well-being
Your safety is our priority. We have put new systems and processes in place to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable visit, and our team are protected.
- Please book appointments in advance and follow all guidance given by our team. If you can, avoid peak times (lunchtime and evenings).
- Appointments have been extended to give our team time between guests to clean and sterilise their work area/equipment and to prepare to greet you at the agreed time.
- For social distancing, we are restricting the number of people within the salon at any one time. Appointments are timed specifically to minimise overcrowding ensuring a safe environment for you and our team. If you book via the app or online we may call you to move the appointment slightly to avoid overcrowding.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment. Do not bring or invite friends, family or children into the salon.
- Children’s hair appointments (when accompanied by a guardian), must be booked at off-peak times for social distancing reasons.
Arriving for your appointment
- To avoid overcrowding we may call you to ask you to arrive a few minutes before or after the actual appointed time – or ask you to wait outside the salon – to avoid overcrowding. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you use The Stress Exchange App, you can self-check-in. Your stylist or therapist will be alerted and will greet you at our reception area.
- On arrival please remove your own face mask and keep it safely stored away from others. We will provide you with a mask to wear during your service. Please wear this throughout your treatment unless asked to remove it by your stylist/therapist, and take it away with you.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the salon. Please sanitise your hands on arrival.
- For safety reasons we’re not offering a cloakroom service. If possible, please do not wear jackets or carry more than one bag, as you will need to keep your belongings with you throughout your visit.
- We have designed screens to enhance your shampoo and styling experience, and likewise for facial beauty treatments.
- We have four washrooms which are cleaned regularly and kitted out with hand soap and spray disinfectant for the taps. Please spay the taps before use, wash your hands, take a paper towel, dry your hands, and use the paper towel to pull the door handle. Please put the paper towel in the basket outside the washroom door.
- We’re sorry, we’ll not be serving refreshments or providing magazines.
As a small independent business we love to serve our guests, however as demand is high to ensure each booking is secure we respectfully ask for a deposit for all appointments.
- We will be in touch ahead of your appointment to arrange the deposit.
- We accept all major card payments, PayPal or pre-pay by BACS.
- There is a COVID-19 charge of £3 for smaller services and £5 for longer appointments, which goes towards the cost of disposable equipment and PPE.
- There is no charge for appointments cancelled or rescheduled with more than 24 hours’ notice.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged 50%.
- No show appointments will be charged at 100% of the booked service cost.
- All discounts and offers are currently suspended.
Important safety precautions
If around the time of your appointment you experience any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) such as a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or loss/change to your sense of smell or taste then please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.